The Happiest Hour at Lüke [Eat]


Taking advantage that I had the day off, I decided to join the happy hour at Lüke. Lüke is a restaurant that offers French-German food with a touch of New Orleans flavor. It also offers a raw bar and patio.

This place was recommended by a close friend, because she loves oysters on the half shell. During happy hour oysters are half price, as well as other dishes and select wine, beer and drinks.

For starters we had half a dozen oysters on the half shell and half a dozen fried. The first time I had raw oysters, I didn’t enjoy it, but after preparing them with the condiments provided (horseradish, cocktail sauce, lime and a few drops of Tabasco sauce) the results were amazing!  We enjoyed it so much we ordered a dozen more to share.

I ordered half a bottle of Sauvignon Blanc and the slider of the day, which was fried fish. It tasted delicious and it was just what I needed to compliment the wine and raw oysters.
I shared wine because I could not finish it alone. We had a splendid time and enjoyed the food as well as the drinks. This is a really great place to relax and relish in delicious drinks and food. I had the happiest hour!






 



Happy Hour is held from 3 to 6 pm every day, and on Tuesday’s it extends until 8 pm. [On Tuesday’s parking is free all over downtown San Antonio, thanks to Downtown Tuesday!]
Lüke is located downtown San Antonio Riverwalk, 125 E Houston St, San Antonio, TX 78205. To learn more about visit lukesanantonio.com

Back to Top