FruitMix [Eat]


My roommate invited me to try this new place in San Antonio called FruitMix. This delicious juice bar, aside from offering a variety of fresh juices, offers subs, salads and (drum roll...my favorite) frozen yogurt. They literally have a fruit bar and you choose whatever fruit you want to add to your frozen yogurt.  FruitMix is perfect because it's healthy and delicious, so you won't feel so guilty after all. 

I ordered their signature Caesar Salad [romaine lettuce, boiled egg, parmesan cheese, avocado and their secret caesar salad dressing, topped off with grilled chicken]. It was AMAZING! 

I can't leave this place without my frozen yogurt! I added fresh strawberries, blueberries and pineapple, topped with honey and granola. The great news is they do not charge by weight!

I totally recommend this place, they are located at 7007 Bandera Rd ste 14, Leon Valley, TX. 





Back to Top