Flair Mexican Street Food [Eat]



Today I had lunch at Flair, a Mexican Street Food restaurant. They define themselves as fresh, local, farm to table-scratch kitchen. The place has a nice and modern atmosphere. They have a small menu for lunch, which I loved because they basically only offer tacos!
For starters I order the chips and queso. It was super good! It was topped with green chili pork. As you may see in the picture we finished it quickly.

They have a lunch special for $9.00, they offer, 2 tacos, 1 side and a drink.
I ordered the Carnitas Taco [pork carnitas, guacamole, pickled red onions, queso fresco] and the Carne Asada Taco [grilled beef steak, caramelized onions, sliced avocado, queso fresco] with a side of Mexican Street Corn. I really enjoyed them!
They also have a very nice bar and offer happy hour, which I definitely want to try.

Cons:
As a true Mexican I need my salsa and limes (no matter what) when I eat tacos. They didn’t have any salsa in the table nor they brought any. I didn’t order either, but that was the only thing I didn’t like.

If you want to learn more about Flair visit www.flairrestaurantsa.com

Flair is located at 6462 N New Braunfels Ave.




Back to Top