Fairview [Eat]


Last week my office was experiencing several malfunctions and we had to evacuate the building. I had a lot of work to do and if i go home my bed gets in the way. Me and a co-worker decided to work the rest of the afternoon at a small local coffee shop right around the corner from our office. 

The place is small and cute. They offer pastries and of course coffee. 
I ordered the House Baked Griddle Toast Bread with Avocado, local Tomato and infused EVOO.  It was amazing!!!! I also ordered a big Latte. I usually add sugar to everything, but this was perfect the way it was prepared! My coworker ordered the Nutella and banana muffin. She did not give me the chance to try it but she said it was fantastic!

I will come back to try their Vanilla Bean Waffles with Bacon! Yes, that's right Bacon! 
I totally recommend this local place!

For more information visit www.thefairviewsatx.com








Back to Top