Birthday Freebies [Eat]

Who doesn't like to be treated on their birthday?  Well I do! I am subscribed to some of my favorite restaurants and this year, I did take advantage of all the free things they offered for my birthday. Here are 5 places (local and chains) that will treat you on your birthday. 

1.- GRIMALDI'S (Nationwide)-  One of my favorite pizza places! I do use my coupon every year! It is totally worth it. If you are subscribed to their e-club you get a free large pizza with one topping, for your birthday, every year! I always end up adding 2 or more toppings. Sign up to their e-newsletter and never miss a thing.  





2. JAMBA JUICE (Nationwide)- If you are subscribed to the Jamba Juice Insider list, you get a free small smoothie on your birthday. Plus many more perks! Subscribe here and get $3 off your first purchase.  




3. GREEN VEGETARIAN CUISINE (San Antonio-Houston, TX) - This delicious vegetarian/vegan place also offers a FREE entree with the purchase of a drink on your birthday! I love their Mediterranean bowl, it's one of my favorite items. Everything tastes really good, plus it's healthier than other places! They usually send the gift the week of your birthday. To subscribe to their e-club and get a FREE entree on your birthday click here




4. STARBUCKS COFFEE (Nationwide) - If you are registered to their rewards program, you get a FREE drink or food on your birthday, every year! You can ask for a reward card on any store and subscribe online or with their app. 



5. NOTHING BUNDT CAKES (Nationwide) - What a better way to pair your FREE coffee than with a FREE piece of delicious bundt cake! If you join their e-club you will get a FREE mini bundt cake! Plus, you will get all the insights and news about their seasonal flavors! To sign up click here




Back to Top